Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some People Are IDIOTS

I know - y'all think I'm about to go on a monster rant, huh? Well, I'm not today...

...well...maybe a *small* one...lol. ;-)

Here's the thing people - some folks just don't wanna wise up...esp when it comes to their cardio workouts.

Ever know somebody who was just making a bunch of STUPID decisions, but no matter what you did or told them, you knew you were never gonna change their mind, and they were never gonna pull their head outta their ass?

B/c you care and are a friend, you really wanna help 'em. But after a while, you just say "the hell w/it", and leave 'em be...and try really hard not to say "I told you so" when it all backfires."

That's about how I am these days w/people and their cardio workouts.

Now, I know many of you "get it". You've been on my list long enough, and are smart enough to figure this stuff out...esp when I tell you "what's what".

But you have no idea how many people I know that no matter how much I try to tell them that intense, athletic-based circuit training is the way to go, they wanna just
argue with me.

*face palm*

Yeah, going jogging for a mile or two a few times/week is decent exercise. I'm not disputing that. But, why do that (and wreak havoc on your knees, ankles, & hips in
the process), when you could:

-increase your strength & power
-build a more muscular physique
-burn more calories during...and after...your intense workout
-improve *both* your aerobic and anaerobic capabilities (meaning even better cardio) at the same time
-develop work capacity to the point that it'd take a forklift to outwork you
-do your workouts virtually anywhere you wanted, and at any time
-build stronger & healthier muscles...heart...lunges...joints...bones...should I keep going?

Listen, like the friend I was telling you about, I'm not gonna go nuts all day to try and wise somebody up if they don't wanna listen.

You wanna continue on for endless, mindless, boring hours doing traditional cardio? Knock yourself out.

But, if you wanna get more results...better results...and in a lot less time...then go get the =>"Working Class Cardio Workout"

It'll do all that...and a ton more. Believe dat.

That link again... =>www.workingclasscardioworkout.com

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: