Thursday, May 27, 2010

**Soldier Needs Your Help**

Am taking time out to post something a little different today.

As some of you know, I spent the better part of 2.5 years (late '05 to early '08) doing govt. contract work in Iraq. While there, I met a lot of great people, and
made friends that I know I'll have forever.

Well, recently on Facebook, one of my friends post a plea for help he received for a friend whose daughter was seriously injured in Afghanistan. For any of you that are military, LEO, EMS, or the like, please read the below, and if you can at all help, please do:

************

I have a huge favor to ask of you and your brothers. Please correspond with all your friends near and far.

My Daughter has been seriously injured in Afghanistan. She is a Paratrooper with the 173rd Airborne. Military Police. She has lost her Left Leg to an IED. Please ask all Fire, Police, EMS and School Children you know to send pictures of their department, apparatus, co-workers, classrooms and T-shirts....

I am reaching out to you and others to SHOW Kendra that AMERICA Cares about her.

CPL Kendra Coleman
WRAMC-Ward 57
6900 Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC 20307


************

Now I know not everybody feels the same about our involvement in the Middle East over the past few years. For now, I'm saying shut your pie hole over the matter.

Instead, realize that one of our nation's soldiers has been injured in a way that will critically change her life forever, and really needs some support. Let's band together and let CPL Coleman know that we have her back.

Thanks gang.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: