Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Get a "Six-Pack" in Six Weeks!

What would you do if I told you I could show you *exactly* how to get "six-pack abs" in just six weeks?

Well, for those of y'all that know me, know how I train, and know my stance on the fitness industry as a whole, I'd hope that you'd find a way to seek me out and kick
my ass for making such a bogus claim. That or have me committed, b/c I just went nuts.

You're not stupid, and I'm not gonna treat you like you are. We've all seen enough late night infomercials promising crap like "get sick-pack abs in six weeks".

And hopefully, you know - like I do - that 99.9% of them are pure BS.

However, there is one exception to the rule...and I'm gonna tell you about it. It's my buddy Jim "Smitty" Smith (from the Diesel Crew) and his "Combat Core" manual.

Now Smitty doesn't make any bogus claims or false promises like the rest of the hucksters out there. (If he did, I wouldn't be telling you about him.) Rather, Smitty is probably one of the most knowledgeable dudes in the entire fitness industry.

And he has put together what I consider to be the QUINTESSENTIAL core training program.

This isn't about doing a few crunches or a bunch of silly "toning" movements. This isn't about some wacked out diet that you'll never be able to stick to.

Rather, "Combat Core" is all about:

-hardcore training that makes your core strong
-teaching you anatomy & physiology, so you know the "whys" of what you're doing
-combat specific movements that will help you become a better fighter, MMAist, boxer, wrestler, etc
-strengthening your core in all directions (curling your trunk, extending your body, rotational movement, etc)

Don't just take my word for it. Smitty's "Combat Core" gets the seal of approval from guys like:

-Ross Enamait (of rosstraining.com - a complete monster)
-Alwyn Cosgrove (if you don't know who he is, then I don't know what to tell you)
-Jim Wendler (author of likely the greatest strength training book on the market today, "5/3/1", has squatted 1000 lbs)
-Joe DeFranco (has trained more pro athletes and #1 draft picks than you can shake a stick at)

Listen, do yourself a favor - =>GO HERE - and get quite literally the best core training manual on the market today...and the last one you'll ever need (or want) to even consider looking at.

And be sure to tell Smitty that Wiggy sent ya... ;-)

=>CHECK OUT SMITTY'S "COMBAT CORE" MANUAL

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

PS - Did you see yesterday's post about all the before & after stats of Alan after using my cardio workout? They were pretty awesome...

No comments: