Thursday, May 06, 2010

Did You See These Pics?

A couple months back, I put together a little article about one of my long-time customers - a dude named Aaron.

This guy has kicked some major ass, and he had sent me some pics of his progress.

Whoa.

And here's the thing - he's not even done...sort of a "work in progress" kinda thing.

What do I mean by that? Ah, just go check the article and find out...

=>See Aaron's Pics

Aaron isn't the only badass in his family, though. His brother Matt has been kickin' ass, too. In fact, Aaron and Matt have a little "sibling rivalry" going in who can do their workouts best, w/the most weight, the shortest rest, etc.

(In fact, keep your eyes peeled over the next couple weeks - I've got Aaron & Matt beta-testing my new workouts...and they're killer!)

More soon.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ninja here...figured I read these posts, but never comment, so I should comment.
Love your work, dude. And love the results people are getting, thanks to you.
Changing lives, my friend. Pretty impressive.
Ninja x

Wiggy said...

Ha...thanks kid. I appreciate the good words. ;-) You do pretty damn good yourself...thanks for everything.