Monday, April 12, 2010

Got This on Facebook Last Night

I love hearing back from people when they've been able to do the programs I put together, and have some awesome success!

It just goes to prove that when you put together hard work, determination, effort, and work ethic, and cross it with a thought-out, well-designed program, that great things can happen.

Take what I got on Facebook last night from Robert Junkins - a long-time user of "Working Class Fitness - The Programs"....

"1 1/2 years ago, I used your S&C program. 1 1/2 years later, I'm an amateur national champion.

When I first started your program, I was a soft 170 lbs. I started doing the 3rd and 4th programs...the sandbags really helped me gain mass and explosion...I went from
being 0-1 to over-powering and over-whelming my opponents to a record of 6-1 in MMA and 2-0 in Muay Thai. I have to say, my strikes and grappling are more explosive than ever, and getting ready to turn pro, I'm still doing your programs religiously..."
Robert Junkins
LW Champion - Courage Fighting Championship

Just how awesome is that!?!

I traded a few emails w/Robert, and we're putting together a plan of attack for his next fight - and it's mainly going to be using principles from the "Championship Edition MMA Workout" to prepare him.

Speaking of the "Champ Edition"...there is some more news...

Bruno Carvalho - top ten European MW MMA fighter (as ranked by groundandpound.de) has just started the "Championship Edition MMA Workout" in preparation for his next fight, coming up in May. I'll be helping Bruno tailor the program specific to his needs, and I can't wait to see how he does!

(Oh, if you wanna see Bruno kick some ass, check out his AWESOME 1st round KO at WVC 10 - the vid is on my Facebook page!)

Now, if these workouts are helping these fighters get into awesome shape, win fights, and become champions...don't you think they could help you get stronger, faster,
lose a little weight, and get into better shape, too?

Yup...sure could.

You can get both "Working Class Fitness - The Programs" *and* the "Championship Edition MMA Workout" in one kickass package for a kickass price!

=>CHECK OUT THE "WORKING CLASS BUNDLE DEAL"

More soon.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: