Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Way To Start the Week

Man, what an awesome way to start off the week! Just got in a badass cardio workout. And the cool thing is that I never left my back yard.

See, I'm still doing my own "Working Class Cardio Workout". (Yeah, I actually *do* my own workouts and stuff I tell others t do...unlike a bunch of the other internet "gurus".)

You and I both know...cardio sucks. I mean, who has time - or wants - to go for a long, mind-numbing run? Not me. And not you.

But if you're not gonna do that, how do you improve your cardio, burn fat, have a healthier heart and lungs, and all the other awesome benefits of "cardio"?

Simple - just do a bunch of hard-ass work, and don't goof around. In other words, hardly rest while you do it.

This morning, after a bunch of calisthenics for a GPP warmup, it was a simple burpee workout - 150 of 'em. Then an easy cool down. No single rest break was more than 40 secs...most only 20-25 secs. Whole workout lasted just at 35 mins.

And I'm freakin' wrecked. All from the comfort of my own back yard. And even though I didn't do any traditional "cardio", you think I didn't just get an awesome cardio workout? Ninja please....

Wanna learn how to do the same thing?

=>Hit up WorkingClassCardioWorkout.com

(Get it now, and you'll get a lifetime membership to my new "poser-fr.ee" newsletter list - which you normally have to pay for - gratis.)

Check it out => do cardio anywhere...w/o doing "cardio"

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: