Thursday, March 04, 2010

"Holy Grail" ebook...cheez-ball or truth?

A couple days ago, I mentioned my buddy Tom Venuto's "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" ebook package.

In case you missed it, Tom Venuto is a fat loss coach, steroid-free bodybuilder, nutritionist, and a whole bunch of other stuff. In the end, all you really need
to know is that when it comes to diet and nutrition, Tom knows his stuff...big time.

He's had some 400+ articles published, has written for all the top magazines, been on ESPN radio, and a whole slew of other accolades. In fact, there are probably 10 or 12 guys out there who've had absolutely no success in their lives whatsoever, b/c Tom has hoarded it all. LOL.

I'm gonna get down to business here - his "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" is one awesome book. So awesome, that clickbank.com (the world's top electronic product
published/distributor) has ranked BFFM the #1 selling diet ebook on the entire internet.

Pretty awesome stuff.

Well, Tom has just come out with a new book, and he shot me a copy to take a look at.

Whoa.

I thought BFFM was pretty good, but this one takes it to a whole new level. This book talks about how you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time...and yeah, it's possible.

Tom calls the book the "Holy Grail Body Transformation Program".

Yeah, I know - the title is kinda cheez-ball, but the info in it is pure gold. Tom goes through how to cycle your diet through days of low calories and days of higher calories, all depending on your goal. (Whether you wanna mainly just lose fat, you wanna gain lean muscle, etc.)

He also goes through how and when to eat your daily meals, and when it's best to eat protein and carbs during the day, depending on when you work out.

I will say that he's probably gonna piss a few people off w/his discussion on pre and during workout meals, shakes, and the like. And I'm always up for pissing off the establishment. ;-)

The thing I like about Tom's writing is that, while not quite as "laid back" as mine is, it's all REALLY easy to read. I've read some nutrition books that are WAY out there and make things way too overly complicated to read.

Reading Tom's stuff, you really get the idea that he's taking complicated stuff, and putting it into simple language that you and I can understand.

Bottom line is this - the "Holy Grail" book is kickass, and I completely recommend it.

And you can get it for NOTHIN'.

Tom is gonna be releasing the "Holy Grail" ebook as a complete stand-alone product here soon, but for a REALLY limited time, you can get a copy for FR-EE if you order "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle".

But, the offer expires soon. Like by tomorrow soon. Yeah, I know, short notice. Sorry.

When I got my copy of the book, I didn't think it was gonna be this good. I honestly just finished going through it myself...

To get your copy for FR-EE...as in nothin'...nada...gratis...

=>CLICK HERE TO GET "BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE" AND GET "HOLY GRAIL" FOR FR-EE!!

Do it now. You'll like it. Promise.

And if you don't, I can personally tell you that Tom's customer service is absolutely kick-ass.

Tell him Wiggy sent ya... ;-)

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

PS - Got a quick update on my buddy Aaron from yesterday's post...will put up a quick update tomorrow to let you know!!

No comments: