Friday, March 05, 2010

Down 30+ lbs and 6-8" Waist Size

Turns out some of the info I gave y'all the other day was bogus.

The response I've gotten from the article I wrote about my boy Aaron and the kickass results he's gotten from the "Working Class Cardio Workout" has been outta this world.

But shortly after I sent out the newsletter about the article, Aaron himself emailed me to tell me I was wrong.

See, in the article, I said he'd gone from 190-195 lbs. down to 165.

Nope.

Turns out now he's not 165, but actually down to and even lower freakin' 159. Wow.

(And as an aside, he also let me know that his waist/pants size has gone from a 38 to a 30/32, depending on the pair of pants.)

And the numbers his putting up in the gym are outta sight, too. Like he told me the other day - 175 medicine ball burpees in just over 19 minutes.

Pretty kickass.

In case you missed the article, you should give it a look - and check out the pics of Aaron's progress:

=>CLICK HERE TO READ AARON'S STORY AND SEE HIS PICS

It'll sure as hell be motivating. If it's not, you'd better check to see if you have a pulse...

Have an awesome weekend.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

PS - OH OH OH!! I almost forgot!!

My buddy Tom Venuto is still giving away his brand new "Holy Grail" book for FR-EE...but TODAY is the LAST DAY!!

I recently reviewed the book (and how to get it) on my blog, so go take a look:

=>FIND OUT HOW TO GET THE "HOLY GRAIL" EBOOK FOR FR-EE!!

No comments: