Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Working Class Cardio Workout Success Story (w/pics)

Yesterday, I told you I was gonna tell you all about one of my "all-star" customers...

Well, I wrote up a quick article about him, how he's worked his ass off, how long he's been training, and what he did win the respect of the trainers at his local gym.

And there are some bitchin' "before" and "during" pics of his progress, too.

Before and...during? WTH do I mean by "during"?

Read the article and you'll find out.

=>CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS

PS - Remember that diet ebook I told you about by Tom Venuto yesterday? Well, he emailed me last night, and he's giving away another FR-EE book...details tomorrow...

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: