Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Boy Gabriel Kickin' Ass

You remember my last blog post about my buddy Gabriel? He was the national kickboxing champ from Puerto Rico.

Well, he sent me some youtube vids of him doing his thing, so I thought I'd pass them on.

Oh - by the way, remember how I said Gabriel was no chump? Well guess what - he holds down a full-time job being a supervisor in a window and door factory, has a wife, two kids, AND finds time to train...many times TWICE PER DAY! (The first workout of which he gets up at 5:00 am to do.)

I think we could all learn something from Gabriel's dedication.

I can't wait for his next fight! If he can implement the principles from the 'Working Class MMA Workout Program' (which you can SAVE 40% on HERE), he's gonna be even more badass!

Keep kickin' ass Gabriel!









Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
http://www.workingclassfitness.com

No comments: