Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crutchmaster's Documentary

Remember my post a couple weeks ago about my good buddy, Duane "Crutchmaster" Stevenson?

In case you don't, here's the quick rundown - this guy had tumors in his spine at the age of 3, and he lost nearly all use of his legs, and has been on crutches almost his entire life.

But, that has not stopped him from grappling, competing, training fighters, or even training law enforcement. He also designs MMA workouts for fighters, and runs conditioning classes.

A documentary has been made about my buddy Duane's life. Check out the trailer below.



I know I said it before, but we could all learn something from Duane.

"...and I suggest you give me 100%, or you're gonna get knocked out or gonna get hurt."

Keep kickin' ass, Duane!

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
http://www.workingclassfitness.com

No comments: