Thursday, April 12, 2007

Still Sick...

Ugh.

I'm still sick as a dog. I'm feeling a little better than I did yesterday, but getting hardly ANY sleep last night didn't help.

*sneezes*

*coughs*

*blows nose*

I'm hoping that I'll be feeling back up to snuff tomorrow...

My new article about Adaptation isn't up yet at MMA Weekly. Until it is (the next couple days, I'm sure), here is something for you think about:

When it comes to strength and conditioning work, your body has to adapt to the stressors placed upon it. On one end of the spectrum, you have complete adaptation, in which the body can handle the stressors with ease, and it doesn't cause the body to become uncomfortable at all. On the other end of the spectrum, you have no adaptation, and the body never gets to adapt to the stressors placed upon it. The body is in a constant uncomfortable state.

Is either one "good?"

Wiggy

PS - If you don't want to worry about adaptation and whether or not it's a factor in your programs, head over to Working Class Fitness.com and check out the best workout programs you'll ever find on the entire internet.

No comments: