Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today's Workout - 13 Feb. 2007..."I'm Baaaccckkkk"

Feeling A TON better today. Got some extra vitamins in me yesterday, and some good sleep last night. Woke up this morning ready to hit it, and hit it HARD!!

-Halos w/25 lb. plate: 2 sets x 10 reps (each direction)
-DB Lateral Raises: 3 x 10
Superset:
-Alt. DB Curls: 3 x 10
-Bodyweight Triceps Extensions: 3 x 10

Complex:

-Bench Dips x 8
-Kettlestack Snatch x 8 (each side)
-Sideways Jumps over KStack x 8
-Kettlestack High Pull x 8 (each side)
-Forward Jumps over KStack x 8
*Repeat x 3

Finished up with some core work.

Notes:

Felt GREAT!

The Complex is the "main" part of the workout. Ideally, I'd like to start the workout off with a heavy pressing movement (as the Complex is primarily for lower body and posterior chain work), but the shoulders have been bothering me some, so I'm taking some time off some pressing. That's the reasons for the Halos and Lat. Raises. And the arm stuff, yeah, I'm a little vain. So shoot me...

The Complex is KICK ASS. The Bench Dips are nice and easy - they're more for some shoulder flexibility issues I want to work on. The Snatches w/a KStack are something I need to get better at, so I'm working on them. They were done in a vertical "Dead Hang" (i.e. - very litte dip) style. On the jumps, I tried to pull my knees up into my stomach as much as possible.

Wiggy

No comments: