Saturday, June 05, 2010

What a WACKO Diet

Can you lose 25 lbs. in 25 days?

Yeah, I know - sounds like marketing hype, & more infomercial crap. I mean, nobody can *really* lose 25 lbs in 25 days, can they?

Joel Marion claims that you can.

(Remember the "Body for Life" contests that Bill Phillips from EAS supplements was putting on a few years back? Well, Joel won the thing. He was pretty sharp then, but
he's gotten smarter since then...)

And mind you, he claims you can lose 25 lbs. OF FAT (not just cutting water weight or losing muscle) in 25 days, too.

How? By using his "Xtreme Fat Loss Diet".

What is the "Xtreme Fat Loss Diet"? Well, it's basically about the craziest, most unorthodox, hardest to stick to plan I know I've ever looked at. Ever look at something and just think, "You know, I bet that would be kickass as hell to try out, but there's just no way I'd be able to stick to that." Well, that's this diet.

I'll be honest - I wouldn't try this thing (at least not at this point in my life). Why not? B/c I've got kids, training, blogs to write, websites to run, new products I'm creating, other business interests I dabble in, and a ton of other things in my life that take my time and attention. Sticking to this wacko diet plan would just be too much of a pain in my ass.

Now, if I were younger & had a lot fewer responsibilities, trained for a living (like a pro athlete or bodybuilder or whatever), then I'd be all over the "Xtreme Fat Loss Diet".

To make this thing simple, a buddy of mine (a fellow trainer) put it pretty well - "It's kinda like somebody took the idea of conjugate periodization, and applied it to how you eat".

Listen, if you're just dedicated & disciplined, then this diet isn't for you. But, like I've said before, if you have a "I'm gonna f@cking do this, do it right, and NOTHING is gonna stop me!!" attitude, then you'll get some awesome results.

I know somebody is sitting there, asking themselves, "Can you REALLY lose 25 lbs of fat in 25 days? Is that even possible?"

Ahhhh...maybe. Depends on the person. Could you stand to lose 25 lbs? If not, then, well...don't expect to lose 25 lbs. Duh. (But that certainly doesn't mean you couldn't drop that last 10-15 lbs.)

But if you *could* stand to lose 25 lbs - or more - then this is a plan that'll do it for you...if you can stick to it.

However - if you don't lose the 25 lbs in 25 days, Joel *does* offer a complete 100% money-back, no questions asked, 'you-get-satisfaction-or-else' guarantee.

So that's cool.

Listen - HERE'S THE LINK. Go check it out. If you think you've got the desire and can stick it out w/this program, then give it a shot. Worst case scenario is that you try it, it doesn't work, and you get a refund down the road...

=>GET THE "XTREME FAT LOSS DIET" NOW

If you *do* end up picking this up and trying the diet out, shoot me an email and lemme know how it goes...I'd like to hear about it.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt “Wiggy” Wiggins
Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans | MMA Training | MMA Workout

PS - Just checked Joel's site again, and he's running a promo where you can even get started for just $5. What else can you get in on for $5 anymore? =>CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

1 comment:

Ananda Yoga & Detox Center said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. Nice post with great information and it is indeed informative and useful.

Best Detox Retreats Thailand