Monday, May 17, 2010

I Don't Like Tony Horton? Huh?

It's crazy how some people read way too much into things sometimes.

For example, I've been comparing the "Working Class Cardio Workout" to the infomercial fitness giant P90X...and telling you how much better WCCW is.

And for some reason, a small few of y'all have taken that to mean that I think Tony Horton (the guy who created P90X) is a d-bag or poser.

Huh?

Nah man - that's not it at all. I don't know Tony, but I'm sure he's a cool dude. He's in awesome shape, and he can bring it. He looks to be a dude that can "walk
the walk".

But that doesn't mean that the "Working Class Cardio Workout" still isn't a better program. A few reasons why:

-the workouts are constantly changing...you're never getting bored

-use more compound, explosive, & "bigger" exercises in your workouts, meaning you burn more calories in a workout

-genuine progression over the span of the whole program...not just performing the same workouts more times

-"benchmark" type workouts - have something to compare past performances to, so you'll feel yourself getting & performing better...not to mention what you see in the mirror

Oh yeah...and did I mention that P90X costs THREE TIMES as much?

Listen, I'm sure Tony Horton is a super-cool dude and all...but the choice here should be pretty clear...

=>GO HERE, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE, & GET THE "WORKING CLASS CARDIO WORKOUT" RIGHT NOW

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

PS - Be sure to watch out for tomorrow's post. I'm gonna be doing something I wasn't sure I'd do again...and surely not so soon. It's good stuff.

No comments: