Sunday, May 16, 2010

Don't Take My Word For It...

Have been comparing the "Working Class Cardio Workout" to the super-popular P90X as of late...and I keep telling you why WCCW is so much better.

But then again...I might be biased a little.

So take a look at two comments I got late (as in past midnight, when everybody should be in bed!) last night on my Facebook page. I don't want you to just take my word for it...see what other folks say:

"Working Class Cardio all the way! I have some friends who do the 'pfft whatever' and I challenged them to try one session of WCCW...I kept it 'simple' with a week 1 work out. Halfway through they were ready to quit and were amazed at the work
required...I'm on week seven and have never felt stronger."

-Jayson G.

And then there's this one...

"No comparison. P90X is more like an intro to a more intense program for those whose gym time used to be spent on the treadmill and the machine weights. Wiggy's material is for serious combat athletes and those seeking elite GPP. To put it simply if Working Class Cardio was easy they would call it P90X."
-Brandon G.

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks the "Working Class Cardio Workout" kicks ass.

Oh...and nobody even mentioned that P90X costs 3x as much.

*shrug*

So why not save a bundle & get a *real* program?

=>GO HERE & GET "WORKING CLASS CARDIO"

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: