Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The "Holy Grail"??

A couple months ago, my buddy Tom Venuto (nutritionist, natural bodybuilder, author, and about a hundred other important titles) came out w/his new book - the "Holy
Grail Body Transformation Program"
.

Yeah, I know, I know. "Holy Grail"? Jeez. I was rolling my eyes, too. That is, until Tom sent me my copy.

Ho-ly Cow.

Now, I love reading about training. I can read about anything in the training world, and still enjoy it...even if I already know a lot what I'm reading. I just enjoy the stuff. It's "my thing".

Reading about diet and nutrition, on the other hand....not so much. Just doesn't "float my boat".

Tom's "Holy Grail" is the exception to the rule, though.

See, first of all, Tom has a cool writing style. Reminds me a lot of my own, really. He's got this knack for taking complicated and complex stuff and putting it into simple words - making it easy to understand.

I can't stand it when people who deal w/complex stuff, try to convey their info to people who don't deal w/it, but act like they are. Yeah, you use big words that I don't know. I get it. Now get over yourself and put it into a format I understand, or else all your big words and knowledge are pretty well useless to anybody but you.

Well, Tom is cool - b/c he makes it all super-easy to understand.

Then there is the fact that Tom doesn't mind telling it like it is...even if it won't be popular among the "critics". (HINT: know how pre- and during workout nutrition is all the 'rage' right now? Wait 'till you see what Tom has to say on it.)

Listen, bottom line is that the "Holy Grail" book is friggin' awesome, and you owe it to yourself to get a copy.

And here is where it gets cool as hell.

Tom is GIVING AWAY the "Holy Grail" book for F-R-E-E if you pick up his "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" (a #1 best-seller in its own right) at regular price.

Yeah...F-R-E-E. As in gratis. Nothin. Nada.

Not long after this promotion ends, the ONLY WAY you'll be able to get this awesome book will be to buy it from Tom...to the tune of roughly 50 bucks.

So don't be stupid - get your copy for NOTHIN' now by just picking up "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle".

Hell, the fact that you're getting "2-for-1" alone makes it worth it.

=>GET THE "HOLY GRAIL" FOR F-R-E-E WHEN YOU GET "BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE"

And tell Tom that Wiggy sent ya...

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: