Monday, May 03, 2010

The "Anti d#uche-bag"

Let me put this bluntly - I motherf@cking HATE excuses. With a passion.

*takes deep breath*

Ok, now that I've calmed down a bit, let me explain...

Today I got this email, and needless to say, it pretty well pissed me off. It was from a guy who was complaining b/c his cardio workouts just "couldn't get him in shape".

(I shoulda known early I wasn't gonna like this email.)

This douche-bag goes on to bitch and complain about how all he has access to is his local commercial gym, and he doesn't have money for kettlebells, and doesn't have room to flip tires, and his gym doesn't have concept 2 rowers, and a bunch of other BS excuses.

He then goes on to list how he's done "everything under the sun" and none of the programs he's done ever worked...and then goes on to list about 5-6 different workout plans & products that supposedly suck.

I usually let this kinda junk go, but I had to respond to this guy and rip him a new one.

First of all, all the programs he said supposedly didn't work have all been released in the past year or less (one just a couple months ago). How the hell has he done 5-6 different programs, when each one is 3-4 months long (minimum), in a year or less?

Second of all, as much crap as commercial gyms get, if you can't get in shape there, then you're just a jackass.

Third of all, did this guy ever think that maybe he just wasn't putting the damn effort in? Getting in shape ain't easy...it takes "testicular fortitude". And if you ain't got it, you ain't gonna get it.

News flash people - you can get in awesome shape, almost anywhere you want by doing circuit training. You can get:

-strong & more powerful (do I have to tell you why this is good?)
-have great cardio (meaning healthier heart & lungs)
-more muscle (meaning you burn more calories at rest & look better)
-actually do shorter workouts (giving you more time to do other stuff)
-do workouts using mainly only dumbbells (meaning you can work out pretty much anyplace and own your own equipment for next to nothing)

Listen, I could go on and on, but it's simple as this - unless you're ready to put the damn work in, you ain't gonna get in shape...circuit training or not.

If you're the opposite of the douche-bag that sent me this email, and are ready to put in the effort, then get to WorkingClassCardioWorkout.com right now.

Be a real man (or woman) - be tough. Be strong. Be in shape.

Be the "Anti Douche-Bag".

=>GO HERE & CREATE RESULTS...NOT EXCUSES

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

1 comment:

cp said...

Even in my most severe moments in my life in my short 30+years, I understand in FULL(&above) the WILL to want to be healthy and conditioned. Thanks for this anit-douchbag entry and post as hopefully it will better explain to those who get the lazy excuses vibe going and are physically able to get healthy to just do it and then afterwords cry and moan about it later if it doesn't. At least you can say you tried, whereas I can say I will always want to which will be better than not being able to say I can.