Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Losing 43 lbs *ain't* Easy

I know I'm gonna be kinda repeating myself here, but tough sh!t - this needs to be said, so I'm gonna say it again.

If you saw my latest blog over at GI Nutrition (the link is on my Facebook page), you know I went off on accountability. I'm sick of people that are lazy and making excuses all the time.

Too many people want "something for nothing" - they want all the awesome results, but they don't wanna put the work in.

Well, I think that sucks.

There isn't *anything* that's actually worth having that's easy. Fair or not, life just don't work that way.

Take this email I got not long ago:

"I wanted to throw you a note and tell you how much I like the Working Class Cardio Workout...The thing I like the most about this program is that its progressive and it seems to condition you for the next phase.

I'm 41 years old and when I started this program I weighed 304 lbs and wore a size 50 pant and it was getting worse...I have SO FAR lost 43 lbs!..I've had two knee surgeries; my knees haven't felt this good in a long time...For the first time in years I actually ran two miles in under a half an hour.

I can tell you this; because of MY PERSONAL COMMITMENT combined with the Working Class Cardio Workout I have become more cognizant of what I shove in my pie hole and a more confident mentally and physically! Thanks Wiggy!"
-Eric W.

First of all - MAJOR CONGRATS to Eric. Him and I have traded a few emails along his journey, and though he has a lot more work in front of him to get where he wants to go, he's been busting his ass and is doing an awesome job.

But I want you to take a look at what I put in put in all caps in his email - "MY PERSONAL COMMITMENT".

Now, granted, he's using a kickass program in the "Working Class Cardio Workout" (yeah, so I'm biased, sue me - lol), but he wouldn't be getting *anywhere* if
he wasn't putting in the work - no matter how good the workout was.

Eric told me one day via email that he just woke up one day, was tired of being overweight, and decided it was time to undergo a full body transformation, and has been completely dedicated to it ever since. And I know that it hasn't been easy.

But, like the old saying goes - if it was easy, it wouldn't be cool.

Do you have the same kinda commitment and work ethic Eric does? Think you have the "sack" to make a transformation in your own life?

If you do, then hook up that drive and motivation with a workout that will get you where you wanna go:

=>Get the "Working Class Cardio Workout" and make the changes you want

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: