Monday, March 01, 2010

You Don't Need "Cardio" to Get Cardio

Just got in a kickass cardio workout - and the best thing about it was that I did no actual "cardio".

I'm actually going back and doing my own Working Class Cardio Workout. (Yeah, I do my own workouts...unlike a bunch of the other fitness "gurus" out there.)

I keep telling people you can get kickass cardio, fat loss, heart benefits, and everything else without having to actually do "cardio".

B/c let's face it...cardio sucks. Right?

So how to get cardio w/o doing cardio?

By doing a ton of damn work and resting very little. For example, my workout today had roughly 10 mins of bodyweight GPP (I upped the ante here from the actual workout), over 150 med ball woodchoppers, 400 seal jacks, lifted over 18,000 lbs total, and more. Never rested more than 20-25 secs at a time, and the whole workout took <40 mins.

Think I didn't just improve my cardio? Damn right I did.

Wanna learn more?

=>Then hit up WorkingClassCardioWorkout.com

(Get it now, and you'll get a lifetime membership to my new "poser-fr.ee" newsletter list - which you normally have to pay for - gratis.)

Check it out -> have cardio w/o doing cardio

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: