Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Please Don't Hate Me...

Been gettin' a lot of emails lately - can barely even keep up. Most of it has been about my cardio workout.

Some of it has been from people who've recently gotten the cardio workout, and are telling me how it's been kicking their asses.

Kinda like these:

"Just finished day one of Working Class Cardio. I officially hate you!!!! ;-)" - Jarrod

"So I just finished Week 1 and I want to say that I don't think my body has ever been in this state before. The workload is crazy..." - Shane

Needless to say, people are being massively surprised with the workout, and know that while the workouts are tough, they're getting in monster shape.

Some of the other emails I get are asking about how I keep talking about getting "cardio" w/o doing "cardio" - esp the claim I've made a time or two about never needing to run again.

I'll talk about this more tomorrow, but it's true. As long as you're getting yourself breathing super-heavy, and you keep your breathing like that, you're gonna be improving your cardio - simple as that.

But that's what so awesome about circuit training - you can:

-improve your cardio
-have better health and vitality
-decreased bodyfat
-improved recovery time
-and ton of other awesome benefits

However, at the same time, you get to:

-increase strength & power
-improve endurance
-build a more muscular and better looking physique
-increase how much work you can do

...and that's just the short list.

Sound interesting? Thought it might. Why not check out the workout that's making people "hate" me (lol!), while not only improving your own cardio, but accomplishing a bunch of other stuff at the same time?

=>CHECK THE "WORKING CLASS CARDIO WORKOUT"

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: