Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Best Core Workout Available Today

I dunno about you, but I can't stand the term "core work", "core workout", or "core" anything for that matter.

It's not that I'm against *doing* core work - that's not it at all.

It's that the fitness industry and infomercial do-gooders have come out with so many damn stupid gadgets and crap that now the just the term "core" makes me wanna gag.

Now, if you've ever read my stuff, you know that I've never been one to prescribe a ton of direct core work. Instead, I've always been a fan of doing heavy, compound
lifts that will force your core to be strong.

For example - if you get to where you can press or push-press your bodyweight overhead. Think you're gonna hold your bodyweight overhead w/o having a strong trunk, lower back, and the rest?

Nope.

What about doing squats with 2-2.5x your bodyweight? Same thing.

Well, what if could take the 'basics' like that, and ramp it up a notch?

Take hardcore, compound moves - and specifically design them to make your core strong?

And then, take it even a step further, and design those exercises to be specifically applicable to combat training?

Well, that's what my buddy Smitty over at the Diesel Crew did in his "Combat Core" manual.

Smitty - who is already one of the smartest dudes in the S&C industry, IMO - took his knowledge of anatomy & physiology, applied his awesome S&C knowledge, and put together EASILY the most complete and thorough core training manual available today.

There are at least 125 different exercises - all specifically targeting the core - using sandbags, kettlebells, bodyweight movements, decline benches, resistance bands, heavy bags, and almost anything else you can think of. Smitty has outlines specific programs, as well as how to integrate the work into your current workouts, as well as how to progress.

(So, in other words, if you're say already in the middle doing a kickass program - like the "Working Class Cardio Workout" for example - which TONS of people are getting amazing results with, you can take Smitty's core workouts and just implement them into your current workouts.)

Hell, just the people who've given their "thumbs up" to Smitty's "Combat Core" manual is like a who's who in the S&C industry to include my buddies Ross Enamait and Alywn Cosgrove, Jim Wendler, Rob Pilger, Joe DeFranco, and a ton more.

You know, I've rambled long enough - just go check out the book for yourself:

=>GET SMITTY'S "COMBAT CORE" MANUAL NOW!!

While you're there, notice all the bonuses Smitty will give ya if you hook yourself up with a copy of the "Combat Core" manual...those alone are worth the asking price.

And speaking of bonuses, b/c I really believe in this product and think you should get a copy, I'll even hook you up w/a bonus of my own!

When you get Smitty's "Combat Core" manual, forward me a copy of your order confirmation, and I'll get you in on my "poser-fr.ee" newsletter list, gratis. This is my "special" list that you either have to have been a prior customer or actually had to *pay* to get on.

My "poser-fr.ee" list gets training tips and ideas that I don't give to anybody else, gets discounts on products (as well as "first dibs" on my new stuff...which I'll have some new stuff coming out real soon), and gets a FR-EE copy of my "TCC" manual, which details my workouts and training I did while doing govt. contract work in Iraq, and how you can use this type of training to further your own goals.

You'll get that all for FR-EE if you just get yourself a copy of Smitty's "Combat Core" manual.

Trust me - you don't wanna pass this offer up.

=>GET SMITTY'S "COMBAT CORE" MANUAL NOW!!

More soon...still got that rant on "exercise in a pill" coming...

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: