Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Was I Completely Wrong?

Not long ago, I posted about how if you were gonna be taking just one supplement, it should be fish oil.

I hate to say it, but I mighta been completely wrong.

A buddy of mine hooked me up with a link to a blog post from Charles Poliquin just recently.

(If you don't know who Charles Poliquin is, let's keep it simple - he's one of the best trainers in the world. This guy has forgotten more in one day than probably any
other 10 trainers ever knew put together. He's that good.)

Anyway, his blog post was about Vitamin D3. In the post, Poliquin says:

"Fish oil also has amazing properties, but it takes a backseat to vitamin D3."

Whoa.

Check out Poliquin's post here => Viatmin D3 blog post

I've not used it yet, so I can't personally comment on how good D3 is yet...but if Poliquin says take it, then you can bet your ass I'm gonna...esp considering that
like fish oil, it's cheap.

I'll let you know what I find out...and if you start taking it - or take it already - lemme know how it goes.

More soon.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

PS - Are you on my newsletter list? Do you want to continue to be? This is important! If you do, then you'd better CLICK HERE
pronto...the "St. Valentine's Day Massacre" is coming...

If you don't, or what you see in that link pisses you off, then unsubscribe now...

No comments: