Monday, February 08, 2010

Leading By Example

Not long ago I shot y'all an email talking about the benefits of Vitamin D3, and how some pretty "in-the-know" folks were giving Vitamin D3 the thumbs up...even above fish oil.

And I'm a big fan of fish oil.

Well, just wanted y'all to know that I'm not one of those "do as I say, not as I do" kinda dudes, and that I don't/wouldn't ask y'all to do anything I wouldn't do myself.

Got myself some Vitamin D3 this weekend and am on my 2nd day of it.

Now, the recommendations I originally read were to either take 10,000 IU per day (though doing it like this could take up to 3 months to get your Vit. D3 levels up to snuff) or to mega-dose it and take 30,000-50,000 IU 2x/week.

Well, I've got a little something different I'm gonna try...not sure how it'll work. I will hopefully know pretty soon. And you can be sure that when I know,
y'all will be the first ones to know about it.

BUT...

...you'll only get to find out if you're still on my newsletter list.

The "St. Valentine's Day Massacre" is coming in a week. So, you'd better make sure you make the cut.

Or else.

(BTW - there was an exception to the rule that I had neglected to mention before...do you meet it?)

Wanna make sure you meet the cut...and get some KICK ASS workouts...at the same time?

=>CLICK HERE TO STAY ON THE LIST AND GET GREAT WORKOUTS

Just wanna get the info on the "St. Valentine's Day Massacre"...and see if you meet the "exception to the rule"?

=>CLICK HERE TO GET THE "411"

More soon.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: