Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gettin' Bigger

Got an email the other day from one of y'all asking about a certain muscle-gaining protocol that a big-name training/supplement/bodybuilding site is promoting.

Now, I'm not gonna name the site/method specifically, as I don't wanna cause any trouble (I've done enough re KBs over at my facebook page and re a certain guru's
new "tactical" program over at the S&C forum at mixedmartialarts.com).

But suffice it to say that I'm not a big fan of what I've seen of the program, nor the supplementation program.

The supplementation program, IMO, while all the "secret" stuff in it is, I'm sure, good supps and all, the biggest "secret" to the whole thing is that by the time you're done w/your daily dose of supps, you're taking in an extra 1000+ cals and some 100+ grams of protein/day.

You mean if you add 1000 cals and 100g of protein/day to your diet, that you're gonna put some muscle on?

Who'd have thunk it? ;-)

(And if any of you know what I'm talking about, and wanna get pointed in a direction to get basically the same thing this site is selling...for WAY less...then shoot me
an email and I'll hook you up w/the link for the info.)

Now, as far as the training program goes...I just don't think it's all that either. I won't get into specifics, but there are certain things you need to gain muscle.

**********
Wanna read the rest? Then you gotta be on the "poser-free" newsletter list. Only members get the whole newsletter, all the good info, cool freebies, and even discounts on products.

Heck, the new "TCC" program overview you get just for joining up (yeah - a freebie) is getting some pretty awesome reviews.

You on the "poser-free" list yet?

There are only two ways to get in on it:

=>CLICK HERE TO GET AWESOME WORKOUTS FOR CHEAP AND IN ON THE "POSER-FREE" LIST

or just get in on the newsletter list here.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped a bunch! I've read a few
rather confusing blogs lately, this cleared up some confusion I had.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped so much! I've seen a few
rather confusing blogs lately, this cleared up some confusion I had.