Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm an "Expert"

It is with great pride that I make the following announcement...

The good folks at HybridFitness.tv have asked me to join their "Advisory Board" and be on their panel of experts.



In addition to two of the main dudes behind HybidFitness.tv - Jason Klofstad and Liam Bauer (creator of the famed "Taku's Intervals"), I have the honor to join such great folks as training and nutrition guru Coach Jaime Hale, and President of the IART, Brian Johnston.

There is a ton of knowledge that goes into Hybrid Fitness, and I'm pleased, proud, honored, and just plain stoked that they've asked me to contribute to their awesome site and company.

Hybrid's "official announcement" of me joining their cast can be found HERE.

Again, I want to thank Jason and Taku, and I can't wait to work with you guys. There will be some real kickass stuff to come!

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
http://www.workingclassfitness.com

PS - A blog post wouldn't be a blog post w/o a sales pitch, right? ;-) Well, if you haven't got the "Working Class MMA Workout Program" and "Working Class Fitness - The Programs"...and SAVED 40% while doing it...what are you waiting for? CLICK HERE and (as my dad used to say) "get to gettin'..."

No comments: