Tuesday, December 02, 2008

*cough, cough, cough*

Sometimes, you gotta take your own
advice.

A while back, I sent out a newsletter
that talked about "always find a way
to win." Today, I was getting more
first-hand experience in that very
thing.

I'm sick as a freakin' dog. I mean
I feel like crap.

Throat is killing me. Haven't
slept well. Whole body aches.

Heck, I almost felt like I was gonna
pass out earlier today.

Ugh.

I probably should've gone ahead and
taken the day off from training, but I
was super-motivated from last week.
I'd been getting some great workouts in,
and after eating all that Thanksgiving
turkey, got another one on Friday, and
wanted to keep the ball rolling.

The plan for today was to do "Power
Complexes" in "rounds" format.

(To read more about "rounds" format,
be sure to check out the "Working Class
MMA Workout - Championship Edition
"
at http://www.workingclassfitnes.com)

But I knew that motivated or not, "Power
Complexes" weren't gonna happen...at
least not today.

Me feeling like toasted ass + "Power
Complexes" = something I don't wanna
experience anytime soon. So, it was time
to figure something out.

I looked through the "Championship
Edition
" again to guide me, and hit up some
old workout notes.

I ended up doing some rounds of light
BWE calisthenics as GPP, and 5 rounds of
another basic complex involving burpees,
snatches, and swings.

It kicked my tail, and I sure wasn't 100%,
but I still got in a great workout. More
importantly, I still found a way to win.

You can - and will eventually have to - do
the same thing. The (arguably) busiest time
of the year is here. Don't let everything else
get in the way of your training.

If you don't have the "Working Class MMA
Workout Program - Championship Edition
",
head to http://www.workingclassfitness.com
right now and pick it up.

Just like it helped guide me through finding
my way to win today, it'll do the same for you
when you get into that roadblock.

And if you ever need a shove in the right
direction, be sure to drop me a line.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
http://www.workingclassfitness.com

PS - Like I said, the busiest time of the year
is here. Is your shopping done yet? Probably
not. Save yourself some time and effort and
cash in on the most kick-ass MMA workout
available - the "Working Class MMA Workout -
Championship Edition
".

Download it now over at http://www.workingclassfitness.com

PS #2 - Got a freebie coming your
way in a few days. Only for members
of my newsletter list. Not a member yet?
Then send a blank email to: newsletter@workingclassfitness.com

No comments: