Monday, July 28, 2008

UFC, Cage Rage Veteran Likes Wiggy's Stuff

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you in on a quick email I got from Leigh Remedios. If you don't know Leigh, he's a UFC, Hook-n-Shoot, and Cage Rage veteran from London, England.

"I don't know Wiggy from Adam but I checked out his site and thought it was really interesting. I've incorporated some of his ideas and they've changed the way I view and train strength and conditioning."

Leigh has been out of the cage for 3 years, but is returning on 20-Sept-08, against Rob Oliver for the Cage Rage LW Title.

To take a look at the workout programs Leigh is a fan of, hop on over to http://www.workingclassfitness.com

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Wiggy

PS - if you haven't see Leigh fight before, here's a kick-ass highlight video for you:

No comments: