Tuesday, June 03, 2008

High School Wrestling Coach Needed!!!

Recently, my son's high school wrestling team lost their wrestling coach. Thus far, the search for a new coach has been fruitless.

If anybody knows of somebody that might be interested in being a High School wrestling coach (the person must also teach high school courses), and lives near Spring Lake, NC, please pass this onto them.

Any interested parties can contact Overhills High School at 910-436-1436 and ask to speak to the principal re the head wrestling coach position.

Or, you can contact me via my site, and I will do whatever I can to link the interested party up with the appropriate people at the high school.

Please pass this on! If the team can't find a coach, then Overhills High will have no wrestling team next year!

Wiggy

No comments: