Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Articles + Some Great Testimonials

Been getting some GREAT testimonials for "Working Class Fitness - The Programs" as of late.

Here are a couple that really stand out that I've gotten recently:

"I just wanted to thank u for all your help with the programs my training went awesome for my fight. I was strong As A MOOSE!!!...i came out and was kicking his ass thanks to my new found super strength...everybody asks me how Ican be so strong at 185 and i refer them to you!"
Adam Rothfelder, professional MMAist
(on his S&C training using workouts directly out of "Working Class Fitness - The Programs")


****************************************************

"I am training for MMA, I wanted to get into shape for it. I ran into this and I couldn't pass it up! To sum it up, BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT! Case closed! I just finished Program #1 - before, I couldn't even power clean 135, couldn't even bench 135, couldn't deadlift 315! After this program I can easily clean my bodyweight (170)! I can bench 185! I can even DB Push Press a 95 LBS. dumbbell! I can deadlift 445! I mean these are new strength gains too! But if your an ordinary guy who wants to be fit, or training for MMA, Wrestling, whatever your sport, this is for you! The workouts are fun and creative too! I cannot wait to see what gains I get using these programs in the future!"
Novecek
novacek04@*********.net


Just goes to show what a lot of hard work can do when it's applied properly. I get SO EXCITED when I think of what others can do on these programs!

Here are a few more...

"I just read your latest column at mmaweekly I want to compliment you on passing on such a simple yet brilliant point. Having trained a lot of collegiate and professional athletes in my previous career as an Athletic Trainer and Strength Coach it illustrates a great tip to use in making a work out super efficient...Your column also got my mind going as a chiropractor (my new career). The idea of alternating obviously works well in my mind b/c it allows for both sides of the body to get in a similar work out. I also really like the idea of how this simulates the nervous system especially proprioceptors in the muscles and also mechanoreceptors in the individual joints. I think this would be a huge added benefit and will probably be a great form of preventive medicine. I was also thinking that the short break it takes to change hands would also mimic fighting since you seem to quite often have a brief rest while you change posture or set up your next attack or defense. Thanks for stimulating my brain with your tip. I enjoy and share your philosophies when it comes to functional training, hard intelligent work and most importantly proper rest. All the best,"

John
trainerjl@********.com


****************************************************

"Hey man wuz going on??? Well my name is Travis Oliver right out of Newport News, VA And I'm training to become a MMA fighter!!!! Im 6-1 in submission grapplin and I'm 0-1 in mma. I lost cuz I was not in shape. Every since I lost that fight I been trying to find a good work out program, then I came across your web site and I have to say your program is the sh!t!!!"
Travis Oliver
via myspace


****************************************************

"Thanks, just finished printing it. Very nice. This is the best program I have ever seen. The detail is amazing. I love having everything all planned out for me. All I have to do is put in the work. I look forward to killing myself soon. Thanks again."
Aaron Bonafede
the951bonafedes@**********.net


I just updated my Articles page with a bunch of columns I'd written for MMA Weekly. Posted over 15 articles just today. Did the same thing a couple weeks back. If you ever missed an article, go HERE to check it out.

Got plenty more good stuff in the works. Stay tuned...

No comments: