Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Updates

Man, what a week or so. First I was supposed to travel for some short-term work to another site. After roughly 36 hours of last-minute plans, changes, updates, and hurrying, I was right back at my desk at my current site - gone nowhwere and got nothing done. ;-) My trip has actually been re-schuduled, so I'll be traveling soon to work a few days at another site.

Then I tweaked the @#$% out of my lower back, and had a hard time even walking for about 4 days. I'm not sure what I even did - I just woke up one day and I was twisted up like a pretzel. I'm not much on taking medicine if I don't have to, but I gotta say, I was eating motrin like peanuts, lol!

Well, now I'm better, and got back to working out a couple days ago. Check my next entry (which will actually be above this one) for my last couple workouts. As I probably won't be able to workout while I'm traveling (at least I won't be able to hit the gym, I'll crank out some basic squats, pushups, and such in I have some space in wherever living quarter they set me up in), I'll be hitting the workouts really hard the next few days.

I was sorry to hear that Arthur Jones recently passed away. I don't necessarily agree with everything that Jones espoused, but I give the guy credit for the guts to buck the status quo, and drive forward with what he believed in. And the guy made a bunch of coin in the process.

106 more days before I'm back in the States for R&R. It's still a little way off, but the end is in sight... ;-)

Wiggy

No comments: