Monday, February 12, 2007

Today's Workout - 12 Feb. 2007...Sick as a dog...

Well, the cold/flu bug I've been trying to avoid (and thought I had avoided) kicked in full-force last night. I woke up probably 10-15 times last night with either the chills or the sweats...

Today, I feel like somebody is stabbing me in the back of both knees, Rocky Balboa is behind me giving me kidney shots, and Bas Rutten is in front of me giving me "LEEVER SHOTS!!" (as Bas might say...lol). And then there's the upset stomach.

Needless to say, there isn't any workout today. I did try to go for an easy short walk, but still ended up feeling horrible. Made it ~.25 mile, turned around, and came back.

Hopefully I can rest up and get over this today or tomorrow. The wife has had it for a week, so that's re-assuring...

*rolls eyes*

*cough*

Wiggy

No comments: