Friday, April 02, 2010

Guess What You DON'T Need to Do?

Told you a while back I was going back and doing my own "Working Class Cardio Workout". (B/c I actually do my own workouts...unlike a lot of the other fitness "gurus" out there...)

Had a monster setback, though. Got sick as all holy hell 2 weeks ago, and it knocked my flat on my back. Today was only my 2nd workout back.

But guess what - gotta backtrack a little to make up for the lost time, but overall, I don't feel like I missed a beat.

The surprising thing was my cardio. See today's cardio workout didn't involve any cardio at all (b/c let's face it - we all know just how much long, boring cardio training sucks). Instead, I warmed up w/a little over 10 mins of GPP, then
125 burpees (w/a pushup but no jump to minimize time done and maximize speed). Finished up with a nice 5 mins jogging in place cool down.

Whole thing took just over 21 mins, and I feel like a champ, even though I just did a whole ton of work.

And that's EXACTLY my point. Was just sicker than crap for close to 2 weeks, and my first workouts back, my cardio is still where it was before getting sick...and I *never* do actual "cardio" training.

You don't need to do it, either.

But, what you *do* need to do is hardcore circuit training and conditioning workouts...just like the ones in the "Working Class Cardio Workout". Put the right effort in, and you'll have awesome cardio, too...

...all w/o every actually doing "cardio".

Sound good?

=>Then hit up WorkingClassCardioWorkout.com

(Get it now, and you'll get a lifetime membership to my new "poser-fr.ee" newsletter list - which you normally have to pay for - gratis.)

Check it out => have cardio w/o doing cardio

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

No comments: