Tuesday, March 09, 2010

How to Get More Than Just "Cardio"

Evidently, some people think either I'm a liar or just making sh!t up.

The past couple days, I've been telling y'all about how the body doesn't really know what kind of work it's doing - it just knows that it has to work, how hard it has to work, etc.

And consequently, if you can find *better* ways to get similar results, that different types of training can give you benefits that you might not necessarily
expect.

Which, again, is why I keep telling you that to get all the benefits of cardio training, including:

-healthier lungs and heart
-more vitality
-more wind
-better endurance
-decreased bodyfat
-improved recovery time
-and a whole slew of other stuff...

You DO NOT NEED to do actual "cardio" work.

I'm gonna repeat that one more time, b/c I keep getting people that don't seem to believe me...

You DO NOT need to do "cardio" to get all the benefits of "cardio".

Yeah, I know it goes against the grain of everything you've read forever, but it's simply the truth. You can do other types of exercise - namely different types of
circuit and complex training - and get all the same benefits.

Here's the rub though...

When you're doing "cardio", you might get improved cardio and all the stuff I just mentioned. Which is great.

But when you're doing circuit and complex training, you ALSO get:

-stronger and more powerful
-more athletic
-develop a more muscular and better physique
-actually burn MORE calories (b/c of the increased muscle you build)
-develop work capacity that allows you to do more
than just have good wind

...and that's just the short list.

It's like getting 2 or 3 times the benefits with the same amount of time and effort!

And even better, circuit training is A LOT more fun (notice I didn't say easier - LOL). It's not boring as all hell like hamster-wheel cardio. You don't need to buy
some stupid cardio machine or join a gym.

Get a couple dumbbells, a medicine ball, and about 6-8 feet of space, do some hardcore circuit and complex training, and you can turn yourself into an absolute MONSTER.

But what sorta programs should you use?

Thought you'd never ask... ;-)

=>THE "WORKING CLASS CARDIO WORKOUT"

This simple (not "easy"), hardcore, and CHEAP workout program can be done almost anywhere including in the gym (if you want), at the local park, or even in your own living room.

There are a ton of people *right now* that are doing this program and the results and feedback are amazing. I told you about Aaron last week. His bro Matt is just as kickass. And since telling y'all Aaron's story, y'all have been sending me your own success stories.

And lemme tell you, it's inspirational as all hell. I'll be sharing more with you soon.

But until then, you'd better jump on the bandwagon...before you get left behind.

=>GET THE "WORKING CLASS CARDIO WORKOUT" AND GET INTO MONSTER SHAPE!!

More real soon.

Train Hard, Rest Hard, Play Hard-
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
MMA Training | MMA Workout | Cardio Workouts | Workout Plans

PS - Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for a link to a new blog I'm writing for a new site. It's good stuff. I talk about being a "real man" in today's "pussified" society and culture, and I talk about my own, personal workouts. And just what *are* my own personal workouts? I'll give you a hint - check out EXACTLY what I'm doing HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's interessting but frankly i have a hard time understanding it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Wiggy said...

What is it that you don't understand? Feel free to email me if you have questions...